Want to get more out of your website, social media time, or blog?
As a specialist in understanding people and communications, and a successful background in web marketing and blogging, I can help you communicate with your online audience with heart and with impact.
What you say and how you say it on the web is the key to get people to respond and it’s the key to getting found in search engines. You need to consider both people and search engines to be successful online. I understand them both. That’s a rare combination.
Val worked with me to understand the message and services that we wanted to communicate to our audience and then made highly fruitful suggestions for how to make sure that search engines were getting the point as well as our visitors. No gimmicks; just lasting results. The return on investment is a no brainer.
—Doug Fulton, IT Director, CSRWire, Springfield, MA
I love to advise on writing for the web, search engines, social media, blogging and the like. I primarily do so in the context of these:
- Marketing and Communications Coaching/Consulting
- Public speaking
- Referrals to the best folks for specialized help such as web copywriting
- Authenticity is the most effective way to be successful. (some proof)
- You don’t have to spend a fortune to rise above the noise, but you do have to invest something — strategically.
- It doesn’t have to be that hard. When it feels hard, it’s time to get help.
I have the marketing and communications expertise, the understanding of your needs, and the supportive coaching skills to make it easy. For more about my background, see About Val Nelson.
For the real-world credentials, check out my testimonials.
Reliable Providers for Related Web Services
- Web-savvy copywriting and editing: and Alexandra Franzen, Sara Barry, Cate Spaulding
- Web design and budget-friendly hand-holding: WebsitesforGood.
- If you must start with a low-budget do-it-yourself website, here are good options: Squarespace or WebsitesforGood DIY Plan.
If you contact these folks, please tell them Val Nelson sent you. Thanks.
You can email me for more information or a free initial call.