INspiring meaningful and easier work lives
for Caring INtroverts and Highly Sensitive People (HSPs).
I’m about helping you see your gifts and live your purpose, without overwhelm. You can join my INsights newsletter community (with love notes and occasional free meet-up options). Or choose the INsights Self-employment edition.
Your information will not be shared.
One of my subscribers recently told me:
“I love getting your posts and articles. They are always inspirational, authentic and thought-provoking– just like you!”
- Your Roadmap to More Ease and Confidence:
I’ll immediately send you a welcome video and a set of orientation emails with some key tips for fulfillment and work-life harmony while being true to your quiet-loving self.
- Booster shots of belonging as a valuable person, even though you might feel like an “ugly duckling” in some other places. You’re a swan and I know it.
- Support for introverts and highly sensitive people (HSPs) who care about the Greater Good and want to express their purpose through their career and beyond.
- Occasional invitations to educational opportunities, group gatherings, and special discounts.
The world needs your caring perspective more than ever.
And I’m determined to make it easier for you
to live your purpose without all the stress.
My promises to you:
- I get it that you’re expressing trust in me when you subscribe. I hope you’ll feel respected and nourished in return.
- I’ll keep it relevant and useful. I value your time. I won’t bombard you.
- You can unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time using quick links in the footer of every message.
Who I Focus On
My specialty is helping introverts and/or highly sensitive people, like myself. So my content is geared for us. I am best able to help women and I also welcome hearing from non-binary and trans people who are drawn to my work.
Please Subscribe Below.
Thanks for connecting. Warms my heart.
P.S. Once you’re in, you can customize your topic preferences via the footer of any message. But if you know you want your work tips to be more self-employment focused, subscribe to INsights Self-employment Edition instead.