If you do not wish to provide personal information to me, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. When personal data is collected about you:
I collect personal data when you:
- subscribe to my newsletter
- make use of one of my products or services
- interact with me such as through email correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through my website.
The collection of personal data is based on consent from the subscriber. Personal data of email subscribers will be transferred to and processed by MailChimp. MailChimp is one of our processors and collects and stores personal data. You can unsubscribe anytime using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all subscriber emails.
2. What personal information is collected:
Personal Information: The type of information I collect if you subscribe or send a message to me includes: your name, email address, and anything else you provide to me in a contact form; and if you are working with me as a client, it includes the nature of your work and file notes from our sessions together.
This website uses Internet cookies such as the Facebook Pixel. Internet cookies log information about your visit to this site such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and your computer’s IP address.
From time to time I may contact you (if you have provided your email address) to voluntarily respond to questionnaires or surveys to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information to me is optional to you.
3. Purposes of collecting personal data:
Personal data is collected for purposes including:
- for keeping a record of our work together;
- identifying and understanding your needs;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for market research, business development, Facebook marketing and email updates;
- to customize, improve and ensure proper functioning of my Site.
4. How long your personal data is kept:
I store personal data for as long as I find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected. When the personal data that I have collected is no longer required, I will delete it in a secure manner.
5. Storage & Security
I take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected from you is stored in a secure environment. All data collection is digital, there are no printed or written copies.
All personal data is secured both via password protection on my computer and by password protection via secure online access points such as MailChimp and WordPress.
6. Links to other websites
7. Purchases and credit card data
I don’t collect or store any credit card data via this website. If you purchase something from me, it is managed by an outside provider such as Paypal. They are responsible for collecting and storing of that information.