I love collecting my favorite resources and tips so that your business, career, and life journey can have more ease and more impact.
There’s a lot of support out there, including free business counseling and free and low-cost learning opportunities.
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel or do it all alone, no matter your ability to pay.
I’ve sorted the resources into these categories:
- Resources for self-employment and business concerns, especially for introverts.
- Resources for career and job concerns, especially for introverts.
- Work from Home or Anywhere Resources
- Val’s newsletter for career and self-employment tips for introverts.
- Defining Introversion, High Sensitivity and Related Terms (Still So Misunderstood)
- Personality Assessments and Career Discovery Tools
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Other Grounding Resources for Sensitive Souls
- Recommended books on mindfulness, confidence, introversion, career, business and related.
- Best podcasts to inspire introverted women with big hearts
- Inspirational Quotes for Reaching Higher (facing fear, courage, etc.)
- Inspirational Quotes for Introverts Who Care About Social Impact/ Social Justice