Introverts and highly sensitive people often look for the flexibility of working from home or from anywhere. It could be freelance, remote jobs, or your own self-employment. A love of freedom is the common factor. I’ll collect resources for freedom lovers here.
Remote Job Listings (Jobs with Substance and Realistic Pay)
- Power to Fly
- We Work Remotely
- Flex Jobs
- Work from Home job board (from Work from Home Happiness)
- You can also search these popular job search sites for remote work:
- Or try any job search site within your areas of interest and set the location to “remote,” and you might be surprised by how many options there are.
Inspirational and practical reading to help you navigate the freedom lifestyle
- Work from Home Happiness (very practical blog with ideas and guidance)
- Remote (book)
- The Art of Non-Conformity (book and blog by Chris Guillebeau)
- How to become a virtual assistant (VA) with no experience
- How to become a freelance writer and make money (thorough step-by-step guide)
- Digital Nomad Girls (resources, community)
Also check out my other resource lists that are relevant for you: