I’m a big believer in the power of community – for restorative energy, for deeper clarity, for faster results, and for genuine camaraderie and co-creation possibilities. Community is also way more fun, and I believe it’s the key to restoring sanity in a crazy world. The lonely path is old school and we’re so done with slogging through life, right? Community is where the good life really lives.
My passion for groups and my background in creating strong group communities have come together in this key part of my offerings.
Free Online Community
I host a Facebook group for introverts: The Caring Introvert Clubhouse.
They really are caring and non-judgmental so it’s an easy place to ask questions, share insights, and feel understood. I moderate the group to keep it strong.
Ongoing Small Groups
I host small groups primarily on these themes, so you can connect with your kindred spirits and move forward together.
- The Introvert SOULpreneurs
– for self-employed introverts with big hearts.
– for introverted women exploring or moving toward self-employment or other creative livelihood options.
- Mastermind group for career/business/leadership coaches.
– for self-employed coaches in the livelihood space.
- Impact Explorers
– for introverts exploring the intersection of their work and social impact, without burnout.
Enrollment for all my small groups is rolling until full.
Membership levels start as low as $125/month.
Let’s talk about it.
Or learn a little more below.
1. The Introvert SOULpreneurs Circle
I can’t imagine I’d be this far along if I hadn’t been part of this group. Incredibly helpful.”
Imagine the power and insights you will gain from connecting with kindred spirits, while being led by an experienced facilitator and business coach to keep things on track.
This could be where you’ll find that confidence and energy you need to do things you never thought you could do. Easier client attraction, easier pricing, and more fun. All from your true heart.
2. Self-employment Explorers
This is similar to the SOULpreneurs Circle, above, except it’s designed for those exploring self-employment or similar creative pursuits, or in the early stages. Usually members are working with me individually on their unique planning process, or have already.
As with my other groups, it’s for introverts who want to live in the sweet spot between meaningful impact, fulfillment, and sustainability.
3. Peer Group for Career/Business/Leadership Coaches
Get confidential, practical, and moral support for navigating your work life, in a community of kindred spirits. Find your solid ground and confidence, and choose your approach to work and marketing that feels right for you and your energy. I facilitate the group, plus everyone’s input is part of the mix. It’s a co-creation.
Group members will have this in common:
- Your work is close to your heart.
- You want to choose work and marketing methods that feel true to you.
- Your work relates to helping people find fulfillment, meaning, growth, and sustainability in their life and livelihood. In other words, you value a whole person approach. (You might call it career coaching, business coaching, business consulting, leadership coaching, executive coaching, and the like.)
- You lean towards introversion.
- You can be at any stage in your business and you value being in community with your kindred spirits at whatever stage they are at.
This group is open to all genders.
4. Impact Explorers
You know you care about social impact and your part in it, but making it come together with your work, your income, and your energy can feel hard to achieve.
Connect with a community of kindred spirits on this same journey. You’ll help each other reclaim your confidence, find your “best use of you”, and maintain your solid ground.
No more having to choose between having a sustainable life “versus” making a difference. There’s a way to merge the two.
Group members might be exploring employment, self-employment, building on their leadership, or exploring creative ways to live their purpose.