Business Coaching Group Especially for Introverts and HSPs
This is a nourishing community of heart-centered people who are self-employed, at any stage. You’ll get restorative energy and clarity so you can more easily bring your gifts to the world.
It’s designed especially for introverted and highly sensitive (HSP) women, from small group size (max of 6), to meeting style, and to the kinds of business guidance.
This is not your old-school, extrovert-dominant, go-go-go business program. For one thing, we start with breathing room as a foundation.
I bring over 14 years of being a self-sustaining, self-employed coach, while being an introvert and HSP myself.
Flying solo is not sustainable. You can have a genuine community of support.
Joining Val’s SOULpreneurs group was one of the best decisions I’ve made in my career. She teaches you how to follow what you love in a methodical way that doesn’t overwhelm, yet moves you forward. She comes up with some truly unique ideas on creating momentum.
The group dynamic is a safe space to share wins, fails, and to get feedback on ideas…. Truly motivating. Val provides calming and grounded guidance that helps move you towards your desired outcome.”
~ Cindy Stabile, Photographer and Media Specialist
Do any of these feel familiar?
- Feeling too alone with it all. Loving companionship would be nice.
- Wishing you had a second brain for questions and decisions.
- Wondering what’s the right thing to focus on now.
- Hating those frustrating technology moments without knowing who to turn to.
- Loving the client part but feeling like a misfit sometimes with the business and marketing side.
- Wondering how to have a balanced life at the same time.
- Wishing you had a little more clarity and confidence with how you talk about the depth of your work, the prices, and your new ideas.
- Feeling nourished when you connect with other heart-centered solopreneurs.
We address all of that and more.
Incredible progress, clarity and new connections made. Gained waaayyy more than I anticipated from this group… THANKS!!!”
~ Cecile, heart-centered accountant
Group members experience:
- restorative energy.
- life-changing mindset shifts on how your self-employment journey can really work for you, including your energy needs.
- deeper clarity and confidence about what you have to offer and how to price it.
- better results than going it alone.
- acceptance of whatever pace is realistic for you.
- easier decision-making and reduced self-doubt and overthinking.
- the rare and powerful experience of being in a space with people who really get it.
- practical help for new technology and writing feedback.
- new networking connections.
- overall more fun and ease in your work life.
The complete list of what’s included, and the cost, are in the Logistics section below.
It’s group business coaching with a holistic focus.
I feel energized & more confident about my new self-employment journey! It’s working!”
~ Amber Ladley, creative entrepreneur
Is this for you? Let's see about the fit:
It’s likely a fit if you relate to all of these:
- You are self-employed or dedicating substantive time to getting your business off the ground. (If not sure what you’re offering yet, consider some private coaching first and/or my group for Self-employment Career Explorers.)
- You like the idea of having a community of kindred spirits.
- You value having a positive impact in the world.
- You are drawn to authentic approaches to business and marketing, not gimmicks.
- You enjoy learning and growing.
- Work/life harmony is important to you.
- You’re able to get things done, at your own pace, when you know what to do.
- You either lean towards introversion and/or high sensitivity, or you at least resonate with something about being a sensitive soul or having a big heart.
- You embrace diversity and inclusion of all kinds and are committed to treating each other with respect and humility when you don’t understand someone else’s views or lived experience.
- You’re a woman, or non-binary or trans person who is comfortable in a women-centered space.
- You’re a good listener when others are speaking.
If you relate to all of those, I’d love to hear from you so we can discuss and decide together. (Send inquiries and/or apply here.)
Details and cost are all below.
My Background for Leading this Group
I bring over a dozen years of being sustainably self-employed as a business/career coach, using a heart-centered approach to business. I’ve learned how to make it work for both my wallet and my energy needs as an introvert and highly sensitive person.
Much of my career has included leading groups in some form, and I’ve had formal training in group facilitation and adult learning. I’ve developed my facilitation and teaching skills into a core strength.
I’ve included small groups as part of my primary offerings from the beginning of my business.
Group Logistics and Frequent Questions
- Monthly small group gatherings (90 minutes, up to 6 members) with Val’s facilitation. We use an introvert-friendly format and an introvert-friendly approach to business and marketing.
- Regular opportunities (most weeks) for co-working sessions that open with a guided grounding to jumpstart a block of concentrated work on your goals.
- Buddy matches between meetings for keeping the community connection strong.
2. Private Access to Val
- In the main plan, you get a monthly private session (45 minutes each) with Val, to smooth out the stuck places. (More experienced members can choose a plan with less frequent private sessions. Anyone can choose more frequency too.)
- Access to ask Val questions between meetings.
3. Guidance and Learning
- An easy-to-follow map that breaks things down in a way that calms the mind and heart.
- Learning modules to help support you with whatever step you’re on. (Modules include both inner and outer work, from fear busting to niche clarity and business content creation tools.)
4. Support and Networking
- Opportunities for business writing feedback, technology hand-holding, and other connections between meetings. This is a meaningful community of support.
- Connection to Val’s large network for help with new connections, and spreading the word about your offerings.
- Community members who naturally become fans and referrers over time.
This program, with all the support described above, has these tiers available:
- Main group plan: Includes 1 private session per month: 377/month USD.
- More experienced member option: Includes group program with everything the same except 1 private session is included each 2 months: 297/month USD.
The investment could pay off when you get one new client, which I predict will come to you sooner and easier than before.
(Note: The group is available for no additional cost while you’re an individual coaching client, which can be 2 or 3 sessions per month.)
I’m including private sessions in the group program because it makes such a dramatic difference for your progress and confidence.
Combining individual and group coaching is a perfect blend for me, where I benefit from the unique value each can offer me. A powerful combination! I’m so glad I have this one-on-one time to explore more deeply.” ~N.F.
New members begin with a six-month commitment to the group so we can form strong connections. It’s not a drop-in group.
If however you realize after the first meeting that it isn’t for you, you can certainly stop then.
After your initial six months, you can end at any time, with notice of one month so you can attend at least one more meeting in support of you and the group having a sense of completion.
The group is ongoing.
I have tried to keep the prices low enough to make it accessible. However, if you’re feeling nervous about investing in this kind of support at your current earning status, these things might help:
- I believe the investment will pay off when you get one new client, which I predict will come to you sooner and easier than before. I have seen both happen for people in my groups.
- I also believe earning will flow much better when you are feeling less constricted inside and more confident in your business offerings.
- If you are wondering about if this is a good fit for you at this time, we can chat about it in a free call. No pressure to sign up.
- If you are feeling drawn to having some kind of support in your self-employment and coaching journey, ask yourself what are you most wanting. Then see what your heart thinks might match up to that.
When NOT to invest in this:
If you don’t have a business yet or if you’re looking for a quick fix for big financial struggles, like covering basic living expenses or digging out of debt, this is not the right next thing. I empathize for sure, but growing a viable business takes time and focus, and it’s not a fast path. You might check out this course instead: Bridge to Self-employment.
Sliding scale options?
I have reduced cost spots available for those who are Black and/or Indigenous in the Americas, as a step towards reparations. (It’s not charity. It’s in solidarity.) These spots are currently full, but my courses always have room in the no-cost and reduced cost options.
I welcome any questions via email or to discuss in a free call.
If you answered yes to all the questions in the “Is this for you?” checklist on this page, it’s likely a fit, but we will chat about it in a free call and decide together.
Members are at various stages and have various amounts of time to devote to their explorations and growth.
There’s no judgment on your stage or pace. You won’t be the only one feeling experienced in one area and new in another area.
Everyone has something valuable to offer, from listening and relating, to sharing ideas (if asked for).
My groups are usually all women who are introverted and/or highly sensitive. They care about balancing their energy needs and their desire to contribute in meaningful ways. Non-binary and trans people who feel drawn to my work are also invited to check it out.
All SOULpreneurs members are self-employed or dedicated substantive time to growing a new business.
If not yet sure what you’re offering, or not yet working with clients, it’s best to start with some private coaching for clarity and kickstart, which could also include my group for Self-employment Career Explorers. But if you’re already seeing clients, the SOULpreneurs could be a good fit even if unsure about the ultimate focus of your business.
More advanced stages:
If your business is already fairly steady and you’re looking for camaraderie with like-minded solopreneurs, the SOULpreneurs group can work for you too. The topics we cover can help you optimize a good business and increase your sense of balance and calm.
I am considering forming a second group for the more advanced folks who mainly want loving companionship to stay true to their purpose and energy, and get things done. Please inquire if this interests you. Thank you.
We walk through a set of steps together, and you can bring whatever topics or challenges are most current for you. The specific topics are influenced by what is coming up among the members. Here are the kinds of topics we discuss:
- How to choose your client attraction methods that will be easy and effective for you. No extrovert mask required.
- Why, when, and how to choose a niche.
- Facilitating groups and workshops.
- What kind of support do you need and how to let it in.
- Checking in with your values, purpose, and positive impact.
- Pricing that works for your heart and your wallet.
- Incorporating your equity, inclusion, and earth consciousness values into your work.
- Evaluating how it’s going and deciding when and how to make changes.
The SOULpreneurs meet once a month on a Thursday, for 90 minutes, with other opportunities to connect between meetings.
Meeting dates and times are subject to change during holidays or by unanimous consent among participants.
Current meeting time is the 2nd Thursday at 1:30 pm Eastern time.
We’re keeping it simple, because wouldn’t simple be nice?
People often describe the meetings as their place to pause and breathe, and find their footing amidst it all.
It’s a peer connecting environment that I host and facilitate so that connection and learning is maximized.
I bring my heart-centered business expertise as part of it, and I also help to draw out the wisdom of the group.
I bring coaching and facilitation methods and tools that support a balance of being and doing. Nothing is forced. Everything is introvert-friendly and HSP-friendly. Everything is held in confidence.
As space allows, new members can join at any month.
All members will have done at least one or two private sessions with me before we decide about joining the group.
That way all members will be get caught up with a common mindset and structure, and I can make sure you have all that you need to get the most out of working together. I want to make sure this is a good investment for you. We can discuss this.
The group meets using Zoom, a video conference platform. You can be anywhere.
The “lone wolf” idea is a false and harmful notion. We are not built for self-sufficiency, no matter what the dominant culture tries to tell us.
We are built for understanding and restoring ourselves within community.
That is our true nature. Coming together “around the fire” for stories and connection is our heritage.
Over and over I’ve seen my clients come into groups and find the mental and soulful rest they need, as well as the renewed energy and clarity for next steps. It works, just as it has throughout human history.