Business Coaching Group Especially for Introverts and HSPs
This is a nourishing community where you get restorative energy and clarity so you can more easily bring your gifts to the world.
It’s designed especially for introverts and highly sensitive people (HSPs), from small group size (max of 6), to meeting style, and to the kinds of business guidance.
This is not your old-school, extrovert-dominant, go-go-go business program. For one thing, we start with breathing room as a foundation.
Members are typically service providers, such as consultants/ trainers, healing arts professionals, photographers, and other meaningful services. (Coaches might like my Coaches group. Considering self-employment? See Explorers group.)
I bring my 11 years of being a self-sustaining, self-employed coach, while being an introvert and HSP myself.
Flying solo is not sustainable. You can have a genuine community of support.
Do any of these feel familiar?
- Loving the client part but feeling like a misfit sometimes with the business and marketing side.
- Feeling rushed and busy and at the same time not sure what to focus on.
- Wishing you had a second brain for questions and decisions.
- Hating those frustrating technology moments without knowing who to turn to.
- Wondering how to move forward and have a balanced life at the same time.
- Wishing you had a little more clarity and confidence with how you talk about your work, prices, and how it works.
- Feeling nourished when you connect with other heart-centered solopreneurs.
We address all of that and more.
Incredible progress, clarity and new connections made. Gained waaayyy more than I anticipated from this group… THANKS!!!”
~ Cecile, heart-centered accountant
Group members experience:
- restorative energy,
- life-changing mindset shifts on how self-employment and client attraction can really work for you, including your energy needs,
- deeper clarity and confidence about what you have to offer and how to price it,
- faster results than going it alone,
- acceptance of whatever pace is realistic for you,
- easier decision-making and reduced self-doubt and overthinking,
- the rare and powerful experience of being in a space with people who really get it,
- practical help for new technology and writing feedback,
- new networking connections,
- overall more fun and ease in your work life.
It’s like group business coaching with a holistic focus.
I’ve participated in individual and group coaching with Val, and it has been well worth the investment. One group helped me to go from 6 clients to over 20, but the true value of her coaching goes beyond increased business. Val has helped me understand how to create an authentic life where I can define success on my own terms. There is no way that I could have achieved the clarity and confidence that I have on my own.”
Group Program Overview
We combine these 4 necessary ingredients for living your purpose in this crazy world:
- Practical guidance and support (for wherever you are on your journey).
- Learning (using a step-by-step heart-centered framework).
- Kindred spirit camaraderie (with people who get you).
- Calming energy.
Members tell me they are amazed by how calm they feel in our meetings, like an oasis.
(Details of what’s included are found in the logistics section below.)
I feel energized & more confident about my new self-employment journey! It’s working!”
~ Amber Ladley, creative entrepreneur
My Background for Leading this Group
I bring over 11 years of being sustainably self-employed as a business/career coach, using a heart-centered approach. I’ve learned how to make it work for both my wallet and my energy needs as an introvert and highly sensitive person.
Much of my career has included leading groups in some form, and I’ve had formal training in group facilitation and adult learning. I’ve developed my facilitation and teaching skills into a core strength.
I’ve included small groups as part of my primary offerings from the beginning of my business.
Group Logistics and Frequent Questions
- Monthly small group gatherings (90 minutes, for up to 6 members) with Val’s facilitation, including time for exploring relevant topics and finding ease with what’s most current for you.
- A holistic and practical map for business that breaks things down in a way that calms the mind and heart.
- Learning modules to help support you with whatever step you’re on. (Modules include both inner and outer work, from fear busting to niche clarity and business content creation tools.)
- Access to ask Val questions between meetings.
- Regular opportunities for co-working sessions, for a block of concentrated work on your goals.
- Buddy matches between meetings for staying supported and connected.
- Opportunities for business writing feedback, technology hand-holding, and other connections between meetings.
- Opportunities to help shape the group format and topics.
- An introvert-friendly format so you’re sure to have your best zone for connection.
- Connection to Val’s large network for help with new connections, and spreading the word about your offerings.
It is if you relate to all of these:
- You like the idea of having a sense of genuine community with your kindred spirits.
- A desire to have a positive impact in the world.
- You enjoy learning and growing.
- You are drawn to things like mindfulness and work/life balance (even if you struggle to fit it in).
- You’re able to get things done, at your own pace, when you know what to do.
- You lean towards introversion and/or high sensitivity or you at least resonate with something about being a sensitive soul.
- You’re probably a woman or feel supportive of women, who tend to be the majority in my groups.
- You actively embrace diversity and inclusion of all kinds and are committed to treating each other with respect and humility when you don’t understand someone else’s views.
- You don’t expect the group program alone to address everything you need.
You can learn more about the group and cost options below.
This group is for heart-centered providers who are self-employed, even if part-time or on the side.
Members are interested in authentic approaches to business and marketing.
It’s usually all women who are introverted and/or highly sensitive. They care about balancing their energy needs and their desire to contribute in meaningful ways.
Members are at various stages and have various amounts of time to devote to their explorations. There’s no judgment on your stage or pace.
Everyone has something valuable to offer, from listening and relating, to sharing ideas (if asked for).
I won’t push you to do anything, but I will reflect your own truth to you, and call you forth to take meaningful step-by-step action, as feasible in your circumstances. If you’re not sure if it’s a fit for you, but you find yourself drawn to it, we can figure it out together in a free call.
We walk through a set of steps together, and you can bring whatever topics or challenges are most current for you. The specific topics are influenced by what is coming up among the members. Here are the kinds of topics we discuss:
- How to choose your client attraction methods that will be easy and effective for you. No extrovert mask required.
- Why and how to choose a niche.
- Facilitating groups and workshops.
- What kind of support do you need and how to let it in.
- Checking in with your values, purpose, and positive impact.
- Pricing that works for your heart and your wallet.
- Incorporating your equity, inclusion, and earth consciousness values into your work.
The SOULpreneurs meet once a month on a Thursday, with other opportunities to connect between meetings.
Meeting dates are subject to change during holidays or by unanimous consent among participants.
We’re keeping it simple, because wouldn’t simple be nice?
People often describe the meetings as their place to pause and breathe, and find their footing amidst it all.
It’s a peer connecting environment that I host and facilitate so that connection and learning is maximized.
I bring my career and business expertise as part of it, and I also help to draw out the wisdom of the group.
I bring coaching and facilitation methods and tools that support a balance of being and doing. Nothing is forced. Everything is introvert-friendly. Everything is held in confidence.
As space allows, new members can join at any month.
All members will have done at least one or two private sessions with me.
That way all members will be get caught up with a common mindset and structure, and I can make sure you have all that you need to get the most out of working together. I want to make sure this is a good investment for you. We can discuss this if you have concerns.
New members begin with a six-month commitment to the group so we can form strong connections. It’s not a drop-in group.
If however you realize after the first meeting that it isn’t for you, you can certainly stop then.
After your initial commitment, you can end at any time, with notice of one month so you can attend at least one more meeting in support of you and the group having a sense of completion.
The group is ongoing and incorporates a 12-month curriculum that is updated annually.
To meet a variety of needs, these tiers are available:
- $177/month for all group benefits (as listed under “What’s Included,” in a previous question).
- $367/month for group program plus individual coaching 1x/month.
- $550/month for group program plus individual coaching 2x/month.
- $700/month for group program plus individual coaching 3x/month.
Many members are including some level of individual support (in tiers 2-4). We can discuss which plan makes the most sense in your situation.
When you combine individual coaching and group coaching, you can make faster progress and have solid support for your decision-making, planning, and getting real with money and making practical progress.
I also notice that the combination keeps that inner critic quieter too.
“Combining individual and group coaching is a perfect blend for me, where I benefit from the unique value each can offer me. A powerful combination! I’m so glad I have this one-on-one time to explore more deeply.” ~N.F.
You can explore my one-on-one Business Coaching here.
The group meets using Zoom, a video conference platform. For individual sessions, we can meet by phone or Zoom. You can be anywhere in the world.
The “lone wolf” idea is a false and harmful notion. We are not built for self-sufficiency, no matter what the Western individualistic culture tries to tell us.
We are built for understanding and restoring ourselves within community.
That is our true nature. Coming together “around the fire” for stories and connection is our heritage.
Over and over I’ve seen my clients come into groups and find the mental and soulful rest they need, as well as the renewed energy and clarity for next steps. It works, just as it has throughout human history.
Next Step: Let's Talk About It
If you are curious or feel that one of my groups might be a good step for you, please request a free consult so we talk soon.
I never pressure anything. We’ll just figure it out together. That would be nice.