Career clarity and transition can be a bit overwhelming. I’ve collected some resources for you that my introverted clients have found useful.
Exploring Career Ideas
- Best Careers for Introverts, HSPs, and Other Sensitive Souls
- Self-employment Ideas for Introverts
- Career Ideas for Introverts and HSPs — The 2020 Update for Meaningful and Viable Work
- 50+ Career Alternatives to Being a Therapist for Those Who Enjoy Psychology
- Informational Interviews for Introverts: A Cheat Sheet – a good way to explore your ideas
- What If Your Career Ideas Feel Impossible?
- Personality Assessments and Career Discovery Tools
- Career Clarity Course: Find the Best Use of You
- Check out career coaching services.
Support for the Job Search
- Work from Anywhere: Resources for the Freedom Lifestyle
- Alternative Job Search Websites (and search tips)
- Stress Relief and Resources for Introverts in Career Transition
- Informational Interviews for Introverts: A Cheat Sheet (can be a form of networking)
- Networking tips (especially for introverts) to make it easier (my blog posts on networking)
- Resources for Funding Your Creative Business Ideas
- Consider getting help from a job search coach, such as Laura Litwiller.
More Support Resources
- Resources for Understanding Introversion
- Inspirational Quotes for Reaching Higher
- Mindfulness and Meditation Resources (to keep you strong and steady through the process)
- Recommended books on career, introversion, and related.