Imagine the relief of having clear offerings and clear prices that you feel great about! And your people feel great about too!
Let’s come together for a get-it-done course so you can get your service offerings and prices done!
No more leaving it lingering in a fog of questions and worries, or cringing when someone asks you “How much?”
These days I experience mostly ease and fulfillment around pricing my services. But lemme tell ya, it wasn’t easy for me at first. I get how hard it is when you don’t want to be all “salesy” or price too high or too low. Head spin! Fear! Ack.
I’ve helped many other coaches, consultants, and healing arts professionals have this same kind of ease with their pricing and clearly designed service offerings, and I see how it leads to having a more sustainable business where they can continue to share their valuable services. It makes my heart sing.
Your heart-centered services are needed in this stressed-out world, so let’s make sure you can keep serving people in a sustainable way.
Let’s do that for you too. Let’s walk through it together in this course. We’ll get it done and you’ll be breathing easier by the end.
Do you recognize these worries about this topic?
- “I want to know the going rates, but I don’t know how to know that.”
- “I always worry that I’ll price myself too high and will lose business.”
- “I have a fear that they think I am overrating my work or services. That they will judge me or not trust me.”
- “I want to find some way to support people from all ends of the economic spectrum, but I can’t give away what I don’t have.”
- “I don’t know whether to offer session-by-session or discounts for certain packages, or what. It feels confusing.”
- “How can I describe the value of my services when I can’t promise a certain outcome for them?”
Let’s Solve That
I’m ready to respond to those worries and more. We won’t solve all your money issues, because money stuff is deep primal stuff. You’re not alone in having that money angst.
We will get you a structure that feels realistic and good to you, that you can run with. Just show up willing to participate with an open mind and open heart.
In this supportive course, you’ll find the grounding, the guidance, and the hands-on focused work time to get your pricing and service packages done — in a way that honors your valuable services AND honors the needs of your clients.
We’ll set a tone of ease and grounding in a heart-centered approach, and we’ll walk into the water step by step.
We’ll have a combination of educational sessions, interspersed with time to work on your own, and time to meet in small groups with me.
You’ll have guidance along the way, and a chance to ask questions.
By the end of the course… You’ll have a written description of your new pricing and packaging, AND you’ll feel good about it, knowing it’s going to help both you and your clients to thrive. That’s what pricing and packaging is about. It’s a win-win.
True to you, true to others, and true to your wallet.
In this workshop:
- You’ll be energized and empowered to create service packaging and pricing during the course that you can implement right away.
- You’ll make some decisions that move your work life towards more sustainability and more fulfillment.
- You’ll get step-by-step guidance.
- You’ll learn why there’s no icky salesy stuff required to be successful!
- You’ll learn a refreshing approach to pricing that doesn’t involve worrying about the “competition.”
- You’ll enjoy restorative time in a group of kindred spirits, with spacious room to think.
- You’ll feel encouraged by people who “get you” and have useful feedback for your ideas.
- You’ll also get a recording of your group sessions in case you miss some or if you want a review.
- You’ll feel honored as a caring introvert who wants an introvert-friendly learning environment, and caring business methods.
Is It For You?
This is perfect for you if all these are true:
- You want to enjoy a fulfilling sustainable self-employment experience.
- You have a quality service from your heart and now want to strengthen the clarity of the pricing and packaging of it. All levels of experience with pricing and packaging are fine. We all need to review it from time to time.
- You are a self-employed transformative service professional — such as a coach, healing arts professional, mindfulness teacher, consultant, or workshop leader — or already moving towards it. (If you provide a product, this might not be an ideal fit but you can ask me about it.)
- You want to make noticeable progress in a smart way without reinventing the wheel.
- You might relate to leaning more introverted or being highly sensitive, or at least you have a big heart and care about your impact in the world. I’ll be bringing an approach that is keeping introvert sensibilities in mind.
This course is NOT for you if:
- Your work is not close to your heart.
- You are completely overwhelmed by the idea of charging for your services. (We won’t be solving that degree of concerns.)
Pop me a note at the bottom of the page,
and I’ll get back to you quickly.
About Me and My Approach
I once had no clue about setting prices and packaging my services and I didn’t see how self-employment would ever add up to a livable income.
I’ve now come to see that pricing and packaging my services is NOT about being salesy. It’s about providing valuable services with clarity, based on fair exchange, and that does align with my heart.
I have learned what works for me and I love helping others find what works for them.
I bring my empathy for the fears that come up around money (which we all have). But I also maintain a keen eye on the ball to hold you to your bigger purpose, where we don’t let fear stop us. (Just writing that about your bigger purpose makes me want to say Amen! It’s so important.)
It’s been essential for me to sit down with trusted advisors to get things like this done, and I love passing it on by creating that space for you.
When, Where, How
We start at 11:00 am Eastern time, U.S.
That’s 8:00 am Pacific, 4:00pm GMT/London.
The course includes 3 one-hour meetings and ample get-it-done times between meetings.
As all meetings will be recorded, it’s OK if you have to miss some of it.
We’ll use a videoconference tool (Zoom) so you can join in from anywhere. You’ll need a good internet connection or else a phone. You’ll have an opportunity to be on or off camera during discussions, per your choice.
Cost and What’s Included
What’s Included in this Course:
- Education and guidance on pricing and packaging during 3 meeting times.
- Two work periods between meetings to get your guided homework done.
- Smaller group sessions as your second meeting, to ask questions and get individualized feedback from me and your kindred spirits.
BONUS: After the course, more support is included!
- For up to a week after the workshop, you can send me related questions.
- You can send me your packaging and pricing plan for a quick review from me! This is available for up to one week after the workshop for those who complete a workshop feedback form right after the workshop.
- You’ll get a recording of sessions in case you missed some or if you want a review.
- You can schedule individual consults with me for 30% off, if scheduled within one week of the workshop.
This is your chance to get this whole
packaging and pricing thing DONE
—with guidance, companionship, and feedback.
Only $350 if registered by [date TBD].
REGISTER HERE (Link doesn’t work until enrollment opens.)
Remember, if you can’t attend live, you still get the recordings and resources.
Use the form below to send your question. I’ll get back to you quickly. Thank you.