You might be wondering if things could really change for you. And whether coaching is a way to help that happen. Coaching is not for everyone, and I’m not the right coach for everyone. So let’s see if there’s a match here.
First, let’s see if you’re likely to benefit from Coaching in general:
- Are you open to trying new ways to find clarity or reach your goals?
- Do you have a sense that there is more potential in you to be tapped?
- Can you imagine it making a difference if you had the support of a caring, insightful coach, especially when the road looks foggy?
- Are you fairly confident you will speak up with your questions or needs within a coaching relationship?
- Do you have patience and perseverance with changes that take time?
- Are you committed to your own growth and willing to invest time and money for that when needed?
- Would you say that you are not overwhelmed by major depression, mental impairment, or addictions at this time?*
- Do you tend to thrive when you’re with someone who believes in you?
- Do you commit to your appointments and show up?
If you answered YES to all of these, you’re very likely to benefit from coaching when you find the right coach who you resonate with.
* For #7, some depression or anxiety is normal when a career path is a bad fit. However, if you’re overwhelmed by mental health concerns (such as unable to function well or get out of bed), consider some kind of therapy or emotional support as a next step.
Second, let’s see if my coaching in particular is a good fit for you:
- Do you resonate with the essence of these words: heart-centered, empathy, loving-kindness?
- Do you enjoy the idea of personal growth and/or self-awareness?
- Do you want to live in alignment with your values?
- Do you want to make a meaningful contribution in this life?
- Once you are clear on a task, can you stay focused enough to get it done?
- Do you feel out of step with the dominant fast-paced, money-driven, inequitable culture?
If you answered YES to all the questions in both lists above, it sounds like a great fit! I think you’ll enjoy and get a lot out of working together. Let’s talk about it.
If you like, you can also check out the bonus questions below.
Third, check out these bonus questions to learn more about the fit:
- Do you want to express your calling or highest self (even if you don’t know what that is)?
- Would you say that you tend to (or want to) look for the positive or hopeful side (even if you have times of doubt)?
- Are you drawn to mindfulness or other types of slowing down, such as mindful breathing, yoga, walks in nature, or meditation (even if not doing these things)?
- Do you have a soft spot in your heart for nature?
- Do you mostly resonate with the essence of these words: intuitive, inspired, soulful?
- Do you resonate with being introverted, quiet-loving, or a sensitive soul, at least in some important ways to you?
- Are you longing for a clear path to get somewhere that feels more true to you?
- Are you hard on yourself sometimes (or often) but tired of that mental weight?
If you answered YES to any of the questions in this 3rd list, you have a lot in common with my clients and those who have had very good results with my approach. I think you’ll find a strong resonance and ease with what we can do together.
Sounding Good? Or Unsure?
If your results showed a fit, we could make great things happen, with a lot more ease.
If you’re unsure about some questions, I invite you to still be in touch and we can figure it out together.
Let’s talk and start sorting things out.
What I don’t do:
- I’m not ideal for those with ADHD or for anyone who has trouble organizing themselves. (I would recommend working with a career or business coach who specializes in helping people with ADHD.)
- I’m not about just helping you find a job or make more money or “crush it” in business. (Here’s a recommended job coach to help with the job search process specifically.)
- I’m not about helping you learn social skills or how to get along with others. (Look for a communications coach, social skills coach, emotional intelligence coach, or psychotherapist.)