You may be wondering if things could really change for you. And if coaching is a way to help that happen. Coaching is not for everyone, and I’m not the right coach for everyone. So let’s see if there’s a match here.
First, let’s see if you’re likely to benefit from Coaching in general:
- Are you open to trying new ways to find clarity or reach your goals?
- Do you have a sense that there is more potential in you to be tapped?
- Can you imagine it making a difference if you had the support of a caring, insightful coach, especially when the road looks foggy?
- Are you confident you will speak up with your questions or needs within a coaching relationship?
- Do you have patience and perseverance with changes that take time?
- Are you committed to your own growth and willing to invest time and money for that when needed?
- Would you say that you are not overwhelmed by depression, mental impairment, or addictions at this time?
- Do you tend to thrive on talking things through with someone who believes in you?
- Do you commit to your appointments and show up?
If you answered YES to all of these, you’re very likely to benefit from coaching when you find the right coach who you resonate with.
Second, let’s see if my coaching in particular is a good fit for you:
- Are you a woman with a “big heart”? (That’s who I’m best at helping.)
- Do you resonate with the essence of these words: intuitive, inspired, soulful?
- Do you resonate with the essence of these words: heart-centered, empathy, loving-kindness?
- Do you love the idea of personal growth and/or self-awareness?
- Do you resonate with being introverted, quiet-loving, or a sensitive soul, at least in some important ways to you?
- Do you want to live in alignment with your values?
- Do you want to make a meaningful contribution in this life?
- Are you longing for a clear path to get somewhere that feels more true to you?
- Do you want to express your calling or highest self (even if you don’t know what that is)?
- Would you say that you tend to (or want to) look for the positive or hopeful side (even if you have times of doubt)?
- Do you tend to follow through on things you care about?
- Are you drawn to mindfulness or other types of slowing down, such as mindful breathing, yoga, walks in nature, or meditation (even if not doing these things)?
- Do you have a soft spot in your heart for nature?
- Do you feel out of step with the dominant fast-paced, money-driven, inequitable culture?
- Are you hard on yourself sometimes (or often) but tired of that mental weight?
If you answered YES to all the questions in both lists, it sounds like a fit! We could make great things happen, with a lot more ease.
If you’re unsure about some questions, I invite women to still be in touch and we can figure it out together.
Let’s talk and start sorting things out.
What I don’t do:
- I’m not about creating structure or accountability for those who have trouble organizing themselves. (If that’s the issue, you might benefit from an ADD coach or professional organizer.)
- I’m not about just helping you find a job or make more money or “crush it” in business. (If that’s the issue, look for a job coach or a sales and marketing coach.)
- I’m not about helping you learn social skills or how to get along with others. (Look for a communications coach, social skills coach, emotional intelligence coach, or psychotherapist.)