I bet you have a big heart and you can imagine beautiful things you want to offer in this world… if only you didn’t get overwhelmed by others’ energy, the news, or your inner critic.
Our default is to muscle our way through the hard stuff… but that comes with a price: exhaustion.
With some good grounding methods, we can get past those roadblocks and still have the energy we need. That’s been my experience. It’s not perfect but it’s way better.
Grounding is the foundation for living the best use of you, without the overwhelm. In my list of 12 steps for finding and living your purpose, grounding is step #1… and it’s ongoing.
I regularly have to slow down and turn to the grounding tools I have. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be able to have the mostly steady work and life I have today.
As a highly sensitive introvert, I’ve had to do this. I’ve discovered everyone needs grounding and too few of us are finding it.
One of my favorite tools for feeling more grounded, more courageous, and more able to focus again is EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). Turns out grounding is available anytime with EFT.
I feel called to share EFT with my fellow sensitive souls in a short and simple “tiny course”. I’ve invited in a wonderful guest teacher, Liesel Teversham, who taught me about EFT.
This should be part of the essential everyday-life tool-kit of empaths, introverts and sensitive souls! Easy, quick, effective and transformative!” ~course participant
EFT and How It Helps
- EFT is a safe and simple way to get calm about any problem.
- It’s a fast-acting blend of Eastern and Western stress-relief and body-mind therapies.
- It doesn’t take long and it works in the moment.
- Millions of people worldwide use it.
- It’s also called “Tapping” because we lightly tap on specific stress-relief points with fingertips, similar to acupressure.
- It’s a good go-to for stress moments or when trouble sleeping. (Oh, that overthinking mind.)
- The calming effects of EFT can also build up over time.
- I think it’s a great tool for sensitive souls, or anyone.
- You can even use it in a hidden way, like during a stressful meeting. (I love that.)
Our Guest Teacher
I’ve learned EFT from Liesel Teversham, my beloved colleague who also specializes in EFT for sensitive souls.
I’m excited to share Liesel’s wise and compassionate teaching with you.
You’ll see why I adore her.
In this tiny course, you will…
- Experience a little more calm in your body.
- Feel inspired to incorporate more grounding so you can thrive while keeping your heart open.
- Learn and practice EFT for grounding anytime.
- Receive take-home instructions to use EFT on your own.
It was a brilliant synopsis for EFT self-help!”
Caring and competent leaders with lots of positive energy discussing some very helpful ideas for coping with life circumstances when stress of any sort is presenting a challenge.”