If you’re starting a business, check out support resources for starting a business.
Free Business Guidance, Resources, and Training (USA)
The following resources are excellent starting places, primarily for technical aspects of business.
- Small Business Development Centers – free business counseling and low-cost trainings
- SCORE – free small business advice and resources from volunteer retired executives
- Small Business Administration (SBA) resources for managing a business
Inspiring Podcasts for Self-employed Introverts
- The Introvert Entrepreneur – Near and dear to my introvert heart, Beth does thoughtful interviews of successful introverts.
- The Humane Marketing Podcast – Host Sarah Santacroce does heartfelt interviews, including many introverted entrepreneurs.
- Introverts Talking Business Podcast – Host Thea Orozco brings you actionable advice and useful perspectives from successful introverted entrepreneurs, including how to deal with online marketing.
Need Clarity + Fear-Busting, Stress-Busting Support?
- Business coaching for introverts and HSPs
- Business support groups for introverts and HSPs
- Self-employment needs to be easier.