If you’re starting a business, check out support resources for starting a business.
The following resources are excellent starting places, primarily for technical aspects of business. None of these will cover what business coaches or business support groups will do for you, which is to dig deep for what you really want, unblock what’s in the way, and move forward with clarity, confidence, and ease.
Free Business Guidance, Resources, and Training (USA)
- Small Business Development Centers – free business counseling and low-cost trainings
- SCORE – free small business advice and resources from volunteer retired executives
- Small Business Administration (SBA) resources for managing a business
Inspiring Podcasts for Self-employed Introverts
- The Introvert Entrepreneur – Near and dear to my introvert heart, Beth does thoughtful interviews of successful introverts.
- The Gentle Business Revolution Show – Host Sarah Santacroce does such heartfelt interviews, capturing the deep story behind the introvert entrepreneur.
- Introverts Talking Business Podcast – Host Thea Orozco brings you actionable advice and useful perspectives from successful introverted entrepreneurs, including how to deal with online marketing.
Need Clarity + Fear-Busting, Stress-Busting Support?