Your heart-centered coaching services are needed, more than ever in this stressed-out world, so let’s make sure you can keep serving in a sustainable way.
Your pricing decisions are a key part of your sustainability, but it can be so confusing.
Imagine the relief of having clear prices that you feel great about. And your people feel great about too. No more cringing when someone asks you “How much?”
Let’s come together for an introvert-friendly workshop so you can get your pricing and packaging done, with a sense of support, confidence, and peace. We’ll even address questions about being inclusive and fair.
The workshop comes with a private session with me to work out your specific concerns.
A little background…
These days I experience mostly ease around pricing my services. But it wasn’t easy for me at first. I get how hard it is when you don’t want to be all “salesy” or price too high or too low. Head spin! Fear! Ack.
I’ve helped many other coaches, consultants, and similar professionals have this same kind of ease with their pricing and clear tiers of offerings. I see how it leads to their having a more sustainable business where they can continue to share their services with people of various means. It makes my heart sing.
Let’s get you breathing easier too.
Do you recognize these worries about this topic?
- “I want to know the going rates, but I don’t know how to know that.”
- “I always worry that I’ll price myself too high and will lose business.”
- “I have a fear that they think I am overrating my work.”
- “I wish I felt more confident in the value of my work.”
- “I’m not making ends meet but I’m not sure it will work if I charge more.”
- “I want to find some way to support people from all ends of the economic spectrum, but I can’t give away what I don’t have.”
- “I don’t know whether to offer session-by-session or discounts for certain packages, or what. It feels confusing.”
- “How can I describe the value when I can’t promise a certain outcome?”
- “I get confused or a little vague about boundaries and giving so much of my time.”
- “Can self-employment really add up for me?”
Let’s Solve That
I’m ready to respond to those worries and more. We won’t solve all your money issues, because money stuff is deep primal stuff. And inequity is real. We are right to be concerned. You’re not alone in having these concerns.
We will get you a structure that feels realistic and good to you, that you can run with.
Just show up willing to participate with an open mind and open heart, in a safe space.
In this small supportive workshop, you’ll find the grounding, the guidance, and the hands-on focused work time to get your pricing and basic packages done — in a way that honors your valuable services AND honors the needs of your clients.
We’ll set a tone of ease and grounding in a heart-centered approach, and we’ll walk into the water step by step.
We’ll have a combination of group sessions, interspersed with time to work on your own.
You’ll have guidance along the way, and a chance to ask questions, including in a private session that comes with the workshop.
By the end of the program… You’ll have your pricing and packaging in writing, AND you’ll feel good about it, knowing it’s going to help both you and your clients to thrive. That’s what authentic pricing and packaging is about. It’s a win-win fair exchange that works for everyone.
When, Where, How, and Cost
Tuesdays, Oct. 19 and Nov. 2, 2021
Live calls for discussion, connection, and some get-it-done time. In advance, you’ll receive a short pre-recorded lesson so we can preserve live call time for your specifics.
Tuesday, Oct. 26th, 2021
A bonus time for co-working/office hours – to get it done with help available.
All group calls are on Zoom at:
11:00 am Eastern time (EDT), U.S./ 8:00 am Pacific/ 4:00pm London (BST)/ 3:00pm UTC
2 hours each.
- You get a private session (45 minutes) with Val, to be completed in November 2021, so that you’re sure to get it all done with ease and confidence.
- All content portions will be available as video recordings. (Live discussion time will not be recorded.)
It’s OK if you have to miss some of the live calls. But I think you’ll benefit a lot from the gatherings with your kindred spirits. I hope you’ll plan to attend at least the first half of the first call.
This is your chance to get this whole packaging and pricing thing DONE
—with guidance, compassion, and feedback.
Only $250 if registered by Oct. 4th, 2021
Limited to 15 participants.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
1. If you want a private consult on pricing or other topics, see:
Clarity Session to learn more and book a time.
2. Please subscribe for notifications about future events for coaches:
Frequently Asked Questions About the WorkshopIs this a good fit for me?
- You want to enjoy a fulfilling sustainable self-employment experience.
- You have a quality service from your heart and now want to strengthen the clarity of the pricing and packaging of your offerings. All levels of experience with pricing and packaging are fine. We all need to review it from time to time.
- You are a self-employed coach (or your work feels coach-like) — or moving towards that.
- You want to make noticeable progress in a smart way without reinventing the wheel.
- You might relate to leaning more introverted or being highly sensitive, or at least you have a big heart and care about your impact in the world. I’ll be bringing an approach that keeps introvert sensibilities in mind.
This course is NOT for you if:
- You’re wanting to price work that is not close to your heart.
- You are completely overwhelmed by the idea of charging for your services. (We won’t be solving that degree of concerns.)
Any questions, just pop me a note below.
- Education and guidance on feeling the value of your work with more confidence.
- Education and guidance on pricing and packaging methods that feel doable and authentic.
- Recordings of the lessons.
- Step-by-step worksheets.
- Co-working time to get your guided homework done with available help.
- A one-on-one consult (45 minutes) with Val, to be completed in November 2021.
- Valuable kindred spirit community connections in a confidential small group.
Yes. I’ve learned that pricing meaningful services does NOT need to be salesy, or about getting. It’s about serving with clarity, and allowing fair exchange. I’ll explain in the workshop.
That way of seeing it aligns with my heart, and it works better. This approach also means we can stop worrying about the “competition.”
In this workshop, you’ll enjoy an introvert-friendly learning environment, based on heart-centered business methods.
You’ll feel encouraged by people who “get you” and have useful feedback for your ideas. And you’ll enjoy restorative time in a group of kindred spirits, with spacious room to think.
Yes, this workshop is for people who value contributing to the greater good and want to balance that with a sense of being valued and supported for sustainability. You can have a sustainable, heart-centered business.
We’ll get into what all that means in the workshop. I have learned what works for me and I love helping others find what works for them. I had help from a trust advisor and I enjoy passing it on.
I bring my empathy for the fears that come up around money (which we all have). But I also maintain a keen eye on the ball to hold you to your bigger purpose, where we don’t let fear stop us. (Just writing that about your bigger purpose makes me want to say Amen! It’s so important.)
We won’t dig too deep into broader money issues, but we’ll acknowledge them and approach pricing knowing they are there.
I too have baggage from the past about money and earning enough, and lots of concerns about inequity and capitalism, as I imagine you do too, and I’ve found packages and pricing that works for my heart and my wallet.
However, if you are completely overwhelmed by the idea of charging for your services, it might not be a fit. We won’t be solving that degree of concerns.
It’s OK if you have to miss some of the live calls. But I think you’ll benefit a lot from the gatherings with your kindred spirits.
I hope you’ll plan to attend at least one of the calls, or at least the first half of the call.
All content portions will be available as video recordings. Live discussion time will not be recorded.
Even if you can’t attend live, you still get the recorded lessons, worksheets, and a private session with Val.
Use the form below to send your question. I’ll get back to you quickly. Thank you.