Sometimes you just want a simple course to fit your budget. So I’ve created this recommended list of self-study programs/ online courses.
There’s so many options out there and it’s hard to know what is actually legitimate and specific to your needs and worth the money. Too much of it is full of hype and pushy energy — not my kinda thing.
My “Best Courses” Criteria
Everything I list here meets my “best courses” criteria:
- They’re created by well-respected business coaches who have proven track records and happy fans.
- I have faith that you’ll get a good return on your investment in the time and money. (Usually a low cost to enroll.)
- They use a heart-centered authentic approach to business, marketing, and money. No sleezy stuff.
- They typically include multimedia educational content (audio, video, text), worksheets, and tools, and sometimes a way to ask questions.
- They offer trustworthy payment systems and often a satisfaction guarantee.
Online Courses by me, Val Nelson, Business Coach for Introverts and HSPs
- Bridge to Self-employment (safe ways to take the self-employment leap)
- Career Clarity: Simple Steps To Uncover the “Best Use of You” Now
- Grounding Body and Mind for Sensitive Souls. Learn EFT.
- Visibility in Google for Heart-Centered Professionals (like coaches and healing arts)
Self-Study Course from Story Dialogue
- Course: How to Raise Your Presence without Raising Your Voice to Ensure You’re Found by the Right Audience
A Self-Study Course on Developing Your Voice for quiet, conscientious Professionals & Small Business Owners. It’s not about being found everywhere. It’s about genuine communication and dialogue.
Business Courses from George Kao, Authentic Business Coach/Teacher
He gives so much value and support in his courses, at a very affordable price. No hype. Real deal, heart-centered step-by-step instructions and resources, including lots of opportunities to ask him questions along the way.
- Intro to Authentic Business: Create Your Plan, Tracking Templates…
- Create Authentically Appealing Offers
- Authentic Facebook Marketing Course (including Facebook Ads)
- Authentic Content Writing: Consistently Exploring and Sharing Your Message
- Online Course Creation Masterclass
- Authentic Video Creation
- Simple Collaboration: How To Find and Create Authentic JV Partnerships
- Simple Instagram Marketing
- LinkedIn to Grow Your Business (without salesy gimmicks)
- Check out all of George’s courses here.
Courses for Highly Sensitive People and More Ease at Work
If you’re a highly sensitive person (HSP), learning some ways to reduce your stress load in your work, and beyond, is a key piece of the puzzle for work happiness and flow. I’ve listed some courses for highly sensitive people (HSPs) on this page.
Full disclosure: Some of the links used for others’ courses are partners which means I might receive a small bonus if you purchase via these links. Be assured that I am committed to only affiliating with programs I can honestly support. I accept commissions in support of my time in reviewing the programs.