Choosing the right web designer from the beginning can save you a lot of money and headaches. It’s easy to choose wrong if you don’t have the inside track on web design. Here are some guidelines.
The Right Web Designer for You…
- Is easy to work with, as proven by references.
- Uses responsive design so it looks good on mobile devices too.
- Offers a content management system (CMS) such as WordPress, so that you can edit your own website content.
- Has a portfolio of websites that look professional to you, and to a web professional that looks under the hood.
- Shows interest and understanding about your particular goals for your website.
- Understands how to get results from a website, not just looking pretty. (Look for a web designer who is also a web strategist.)
- Knows when to refer to others for services outside their field of expertise (such as graphic design, content writing, video production, and search engine optimization).
- Can help you choose qualified graphic designers and experts to complete the website team.
I can help you assess and find the right crew for your particular website project and help you get things moving. Contact me for more information.