I love to generate good career ideas that will fit who you are, what you care about, and what’s viable. I know that many introverts and highly sensitive people (HSPs), like myself, can feel like a misfit in the typical workplace.
So you might find yourself searching and searching online for answers…. but getting more stressed or lost.
I’ve got a few things to help you narrow your options so you can start feeling calmer and more hopeful.
- Where to find good career ideas for introverts and HSPs
- How to get customized ideas for you specifically.
1. Career and Business Ideas for Introverts and HSPs
Maybe you’ve found various lists online but they weren’t generated especially for introverts and highly sensitive people, or they were generated by a journalist, not a career and business coach who truly understands you.
I’ve collected well-considered ideas for you in these posts, based on what I see up close as a career and business guide, and from my acute observational skills as an introvert and HSP:
- Best Careers for Introverts, HSPs, Sensitives: 50+ Ideas
- Career Ideas for Writers/ People Who Love to Write or Edit
- 50+ Career Alternatives to Being a Therapist for Those Who Enjoy Psychology and Depth
- Self-employment for Introverts: Business Ideas and Tips
- Career and Business Ideas for Introverts and HSPs — Post-pandemic Outlook for Meaningful, Viable Fields of Work.
I’m hoping to add more lists for you, such as green career ideas for introverts and HSPs. It takes time to research, as you know. You can subscribe below for updates when new posts come out.
2. Get Customized Career or Business Ideas for YOU
I explain in this video how I’ve come up with a simple way to provide you with customized ideas for your particular interests, strengths, and experience. One of my strengths is idea generation, along with matching it to specific people and directions. I’m excited to offer this for you:
I invite you to check out:
Career Clarity Course:
Uncover the Best Use of You Now
(with individualized support inside)
One last thing for now…
I’ll end on this note and please take it in: