I was interviewed for The Quiet and Strong Podcast. We got into some of my favorite topics — introverts finding their career path, superpowers, and how introverts can be great at self-employment. It’s nice to chat with a fellow introvert specialist who understands career concerns for introverts.
I shared some of my own career story — from burnout to finally understanding what would work better for me. We also got into my self-employment journey, including how it began, and how it feels.
We covered lots of concrete tips for introverts and HSPs wanting more ease in their career or self-employment path. People are telling me they’ve gained some new insights from listening. You can listen here:
We discussed all these topics in the interview:
- My journey to understanding my introversion and high sensitivity trait.
- Introvert myths and the difference between introversion and high sensitivity.
- My career journey including burnout, confusion, and learning to pivot.
- My self-employment leap and how my business has evolved since then.
- Superpowers and the ease of finding natural flow.
- Overthinking vs wise deep thinking (often confused). – Deep thinking is underrated.
- Burnout causes, like wearing an “extrovert mask.”
- What introverts need in their work.
- How to discover your best career path (and how I put the steps into a course, Career Clarity Course for introverts and HSPs).
- My list of best careers for introverts and HSPs.
- Making self-employment and marketing easier for introverts and HSPs, with examples.
- My small group communities for introverts and HSPs: Career Explorers, SOULpreneurs, and the Coaches Circle.
I hope you enjoy listening and I welcome any questions.
Thanks David Hall for having me on your show. I enjoyed it.