These posts on my blog have been among the most popular. I put a lot of my heart and insights into these, based on real world stuff.
These posts cover my usual range of topics so they give you a good sense of what I’m about: introverts, introvert careers, soulful work, soulful self-employment, authentic marketing for introverts, confidence, fear, communication, and leaps of faith.
- Self-employment Ideas for Introverts
- Best Careers for Introverts, HSPs, and Other Sensitive Souls
- Work that Helps the Greater Good? How About Good for Your Well-being at the Same Time?
- Video Interview: My Inside View on Career and Business for Introverts
- The Introvert’s Path from Pain to Confidence
- Do You Confuse Extroversion with Confidence?
- Why You Get Tongue-Tied About Your Work and What To Do
- Is It Self-employment Induced ADD?
- You Are Closer Than You Think
- Your “Worst” Trait Could Be Your Superpower
- The Self-Employment Leap of Faith
- When Something Feels Too Big for You, Say Yes
- 1 Easy Step for Getting New Clients Now
- Do You Like the Sound of SOULpreneurs?
- Self-employment Myths and Reality. It’s OK To Be Wobbly.
If you want to stay in the loop, be sure to sign up for updates in the Subscribe box on this page.